These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mac Medicine’s website.
Mac Medicine is located in Portugal.
Your Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Unless otherwise stated, Mac Medicine and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Mac Medicine. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://macmedicine.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://macmedicine.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://macmedicine.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://macmedicine.org
Redistribute content from Mac Medicine (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our webssite.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests.
No use of Mac Medicine’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
This site is controlled by us from our offices within Portugal. It can be accessed from all around the world. By accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of Portugal will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.